Top Santiago Half-day Tours
110 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was an exceptional guide with thorough knowledge of not just the geography of Santiago but also provided a fascinating insight into its history, politics and social structure. I have never had a better city tour in any part of the world than this."
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "This is a really good half day experience. We've been to many wineries, but this one had something very unique...a field of 26 different types of grapes that have been planted so that you can see how different they are. As a bonus, it was harvest time when we were there so we could taste the many different varieties right from the vine."
* A traveler said: "Professional and informative guide who made adjustments based on the tourists she had. Perfect overview of the city. Pleasant personality and obviously takes pride in her work. A must for first-time visitors. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time touring several wineries. The amount of information shared was impressive and the variation of wineries gave us several different Chilean wines to sample. Mick was an excellent guide and fun person to spend the day with. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent half day we really really enjoyed it great tour guide showed many terrific spots of interest"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and on time . At the Concha y Toro they were awesome our tour guide was great with a lot of information The place is beautiful and great wine as well"
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "We were stuck in Santiago when our cruise was cancelled. We did this tour to fill up a day before a flight back to the UK. It was very good. We saw a lot of the city and heard a lot about the history and the current challenges in Chile. Jaime the tour guide was very knowledgeable and the driver managed to pick us up very quickly at key points."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "This was a superb tour.Our driver was very prompt and polite and most helpful.The wine tour itself was very informative and lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip - spectacular scenery, good food, and the right sized group. The guides were outstanding; they really take care of you, and inject some humor as well as local color."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, Willy, our guide was outstanding. It’s a full day and you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt meeting at airport and taken directly to the hotel. Nice vehicle, clean and roomy. Plenty of room for all of our luggage."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Tailored to our group. We had a great time taking in the views and learning about the Chilean Andes. The wine and cheese pairing was also really great."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and would definitely recommend lunch at the Casa Mirador if you visit in the weekend! Absolutely amazing! Our driver was very polite and easygoing and the care very comfortable!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect first tour to get a lay of the land and major attractions. Our guide was very informative on current events and history of Chile. We had a wonderful half day tour with her and the driver. They were attentive and thoughtful on where they took us."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to familiarize ourselves with the city. We visited lots of fabulous and interesting areas and the two guys leading the ride were fantastic. They conducted a really safe and informative tour that was suitable for all. A bonus snack in the market was an added highlight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valle Nevado Ski Resort
- Cousino Macul
- Yerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca)
- MontGras Winery
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Chile Safari Park (Parque Safari Chile)
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- Forestal Park (Parque Forestal)
- Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia)
- Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)
- Ahumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)
- Barrio Lastarria
- San Antonio Valley
- Mapocho Station
- Plaza de la Constitucion
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)
- Club Hipico