Top Santiago Full-day Tours
200 results | All Santiago Tours
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time touring several wineries. The amount of information shared was impressive and the variation of wineries gave us several different Chilean wines to sample. Mick was an excellent guide and fun person to spend the day with. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, Willy, our guide was outstanding. It’s a full day and you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alexis and driver Rodrigo were excellent. Very informative tour with good humour. The Concho y Toro extension was well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide were very professional, and shared lots of their knowledge of the area. The bus was very comfortable. The sights were terrific. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great from start to finish. The scenery was beautiful and our guide and driver were fantastic, very friendly and incredibly knowlegable, plus the picnic they prepared was great. Very highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour to spectacular views of the Andes Great introduction to Chile. Superb well informed guide"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "We were stuck in Santiago when our cruise was cancelled. We did this tour to fill up a day before a flight back to the UK. It was very good. We saw a lot of the city and heard a lot about the history and the current challenges in Chile. Jaime the tour guide was very knowledgeable and the driver managed to pick us up very quickly at key points."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful informative trip showing us the highlights of Vina Del Mar and Valparaíso. Our guide, Carolina, was passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. An empanada snack was included but it probably would have been better served closer to 12:30 than 3:00. A great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Felipe, was fun, energetic and very informative! The hike itself was beautiful, but a lot more demanding than what I had anticipated. After the hike, we drove to the hot springs about 30 minutes away. The view was nothing short of breathtaking. This tour was well worth the money spent!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an excellent guide good balance of knowledge and personal insights. Mario did a great job as coach driver. We have travelled extensively and this was one of the best day trips we have been on."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. A real insight into Chile. Well worth doing this tour. Great scenery and friendly people."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was very informative. He took us on a wonderful walking tour of Valparaíso and explained a great deal about the history and culture of the area"
* A traveler said: "fantastic tour of Valparaiso with Felipe and his excellent driver. very informative and humorous. lunch was delicious and the best wine tasting I have ever been to."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was extremely knowledgeable about Chilean history and provided a lot of context for the tour. The place he chose for is to have lunch was excellent. It had stunning views of Valparaiso and was one of the better meals I had while traveling. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jan, is a native of the United States, as are we, so we had a wonderful time conversing with her. She is very knowledgeable about the area. We especially liked the cable car ride up San Cristobal Hill and the trip to Santa Lucia Hill for Panoramic views of the area."
* A traveler said: "The visit include transportation, snacks and a great observation of stars and other celestial bodies. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip. I liked the tour and the views were definitely were amazing. The only thing I did not like was the food. The sandwiches were not that great. Mai was an amazing tour guide and I really liked her. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and was very passionate about her job."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Chascona
- Cousiño Palace (Palacio Cousiño)
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- Estancia El Cuadro
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile)
- Parque Arauco
- Santa Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)
- Aquamundo Aquarium
- Ahumada Boulevard (Paseo Ahumada)
- Portillo Ski Resort
- Central Post Office
- Undurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga)
- La Campana National Park (Parque Nacional La Campana)
- La Vega Central Market
- Barrio Italia
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)
- National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)