El Morado Natural Monument
Escape Santiago city life for a day, and hike El Morado, one of Cajón de Maipo’s most popular natural monuments. A serpentine trail leads you past the ice-blue San Francisco Glacier, way up high to a lookout. If you need to catch your breath, stop for coffee and German-style sweets while taking in the views of snow-capped peaks.
El Morado Natural Monument Tours
Should I book El Morado Natural Monument tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit El Morado Natural Monument 2021?
What's the best way to experience El Morado Natural Monument?
- Glacier Hike at El Morado Glacier, from Santiago
- Santiago: Full day Trekking to El Morado glacier, include hot springs entrance.
- Private Tour: El Morado Hiking and Hot Springs Day Trip from Santiago
- Trekking in El Morado Natural Monument
Things to do near Santiago
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Valparaíso
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in San Martin de los Andes
- Things to do in Bariloche
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano