With its colorful houses tumbling down the hillside to the port and its historic center designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Valparaiso is one of the most picturesque towns along Chile’s Pacific Coast. Here are your options for touring Valparaiso from Santiago.
Calle Quilin 7100, Santiago, Chile
The winery is best known internationally for its reds, but also produces a refreshing Sauvignon Gris, a rosé, made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes, a variety of wine mainly known in California. This wine is served chilled, and, like the other wines on offer in the store, comes with a 10-20% discount over supermarket prices, and they are happy to box up the wine so it will make it home safely.
Cousino Macul and Concha y Toro Wineries Day Trip from Santiago
$186.66 per adult
Loved our driver and Alex!!! Also first winery.
I really enjoyed our tour guide at the first winery. Alex our Viator guide was wonderful. Sharing his favorite ares of Chile for our future visits.
Laurie_P, Mar 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cousino Macul?
Attractions near Cousino Macul:
What else should I know about attractions in Santiago?
- Mirador Interactive Museum (Museo Interactivo Mirador)
- Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)
- Barrio Italia
- San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- La Parroquia San Vicente Ferrer
- Aquamundo Aquarium
- Barrio Lastarria
- Sculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)
- Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile)
- La Chascona
- Forestal Park (Parque Forestal)
- Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia)
- Los Dominicos Handicraft Village
- San Cristobal Hill (Cerro San Cristobal)