Top Santander Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Santander Tours
HIGHLIGHTS • Visit comfortably the park with minivan • Enjoy seeing the animals living in semi-freedom in the park • See the park from a distance from the cable-car • Have fun seeing the demonstration of sea lions • Get surprised with the bird-raptors demonstration • Enjoy an unforgettable day visiting this extraordinary park SUMMARY We will depart from Santander towards the Cabárceno park with a minivan and we will visit this amazing park in our car. You will love visiting this nature park where more than 150 animal species live in semi-freedom. You will have the opportunity to see the sea lions and bird-raptors demonstrations (please notice that these demonstrations are canceled if bad weather conditions and also during the week in low season).
Discover one of the most prominent caves in Europe on a half-day tour to El Soplao from Santander. Join a small group and cross forests to reach the mouth of the cave system. Then, enjoy a guided tour through the cave, learning about the unique geological formations from the tour guide. After, head to a nearby lookout where you can enjoy views of the Estuary of Tina Menor.
This is an excellent choice for travelers interested in medieval sights, beautiful architecture, and museums. Take the stress out of traveling on crowded public transport and opt for a stress-free alternative—a day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off included. Visit the stunning village of Santillana de Mar, see the Collegiate Church of Santa Juliana, the Altamira Museum and its Neocave, the Museum of Jesus Otero, and have time for shopping too.
Spain is famous for its anchovies and this small-group day trip from Santander takes you to the heart of Spanish anchovies. Visit the village of Santoña and its anchovy factory to learn about the process. Then take a boat trip around the bays and marshes for beautiful views of the Cantabria region. This trip is a must for anchovy lovers!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Santander?
What Half-day Tours in Santander are taking additional safety precautions?
What Half-day Tours in Santander are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aquitaine
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets