Top Santa Cruz Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Santa Cruz Tours
Sort by: Featured
Saddle up for a thrilling 2-hour horseback riding adventure from Playa Flamingo and soak up the scenery from the back of a beautiful horse! Look out for Howler monkeys, iguanas, magpie blue jay and parakeets as you amble along rainforest trails or let loose with a gallop along the beach. Best of all: there are a range of horses and trails suitable for all levels, from complete beginners to experienced riders.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Santa Cruz are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Cruz experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Santa Cruz are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Cruz may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley