Top Santa Barbara Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Santa Barbara Tours
* A traveler said: "We Learned so many interesting facts about Santa Barbara. The tour leader was interesting and informative. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Gave us great directions and where to go given all the COVID closures. Even offered to give us additional time if we ever came back because we returned the bikes about an hour early! Great way to tour the area on your own time and terms!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin is a great tour guide - knowledgeable, informative and friendly - tour was fun, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, historian, and area expert was amazing. Everyone on our trip raved about her. TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris is a awesome tour guide. Full of information and very personal. She was knowledgeable about the region And the wines and made sure everyone had a good time."
* A traveler said: "The wine, the views and our host, Karina were all awesome!! Enjoyed meeting vineyard owners and winemakers to hear their stories."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an excellent guide and the wineries he selected were quiant, unique and had amazing wines. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "Madly was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was nice that there were just four of us in the group so she could answer all of our questions. The historical facts were very interesting and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "Ariana was our Tour Guide, and she was amazing! She was super knowledgeable about the area, hidden gems, and a connoisseur of local cuisine. Her customer service was spot on……highly recommend this trip, and ask for her!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent experience for my first time with pottery with my Fiance' for his birthday. The Staff was very good at what they do and I would recommend this place to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Ian was so knowledgeable. It helps that he has been slaying the outdoors since he was 16 yo. Excellent teacher. I felt very well taken care of and safe. I knew he literally had me with every step of my rock climbing journey."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona