Top San Sebastian Wine Tastings
59 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Andoni was very knowledgeable about Rioja wine and gave us a detailed history and characteristics of the wine we were going to drink at 4 vineyards. The vineyard taste rooms were beautiful and lunch was amazing. He has a large van and it was a relaxing ride. Would highly recommend Andoni for any tour in San Sabastian and Rioja."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice and helpful. She drove us around the city and told us about it while making sure the car temperature was comfortable. She walked us through the city and showed us beautiful views and explained the history - in English. The winery was beautiful, and the owner gave us a personal tour while our tour guide translated. We greatly enjoyed this personal experience and can not wait to do it again. It is well worth the price and more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour!!! Our guide was John Jon, he was a very nice fellow. Wineries were beautiful, with the fall colour change. We enjoyed all the ones we have visited. The lunch picnic at Laguardia was outstanding. The building is very nice. Overall it is a tour that all wine lovers should take. Thanks you to both Jons!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Alba, my tour guide, was so kind and knowledgeable plus her English was very good. The tour was fun, informative, and lively. I loved using the e-bike for the tour especially for the steeper climbs. Highly recommended if you love biking, history, and getting to know the city you’re visiting."
* A traveler said: "We went on a private tour with Ander to 3 different locations and with 3course lunsj at the 4th. The winerys were great,but most of all it was Anders knowledge about the winerys, and San Sebastian in general that made our day. We highly recomend a trip with him. It was absolutely one of our best days of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Both the tour and our guide, Fernando, were great. Knowledgeable and friendly making sure we had a great time. Bring a sweater for the cellar tour even in August."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience. Our guy, HECTOR, was fabulous. He chose the right restaurants and flavored our experience with a great deal of interesting history. We highly recommend this fun and delicious experience! Tim"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible and unforgettable due to our tour our guide Ander.His personality, friendship and knowledge of tour area was enjoyable and time to remember."
* A traveler said: "Mikel was fantastic - so interesting to converse with and extremely knowledgeable not only about providing facts about the region and the vineyards, but just life in general. It was like traveling with a dear friend! We enjoyed every minute and highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Iker, who adapted our private tour to our wishes and interests. It was a very pleasant experience during which we learned about Basque culture and tasted a veriety of delicious pintxos."
* A traveler said: "My fiancée and I took the Pintxos Food Tour while we were in San Sebastián and had Ania as our tour guide. She was such a knowledgeable and entertaining host for all of us that we felt we knew her forever. She taught us not just about the food of Basque Country, but how to order, words to use in Basque, which types of foods, drinks and desserts are best at each place, and the history behind it all. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the afternoon in San Sebastián. We feel like Pintxos bar regulars now!"
* A traveler said: "We visited 7 Rioja wineries during the 9 hour trip and it was an incredible experience. Our guide, Iker Bardaji, is a wine expert as well as being from San Sebastian, in Basque country. He was able to take us to the best Rioja wineries and tell us in detail about the wines and the Basque culture. We had lunch at Marques de Riscal, which has a Michelin Star- amazing. We had a great day- unhesitatingly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was friendly and personable. She spoke excellent English and was happy to answer all questions. All the various Pintxos were clearly explained as well as each wine. Couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable evening!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón