Top San Sebastian Tours by Duration
181 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, informative friendly guide. I definitely recommend this to get a few of the city and find little gems you’d like to revisit on your own"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the tour with Claudia, she was so knowledgeable and was great fun! We learnt so much and have a great time! I highly recommended doing this if you visit San Sebastián, it’s a must :)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "Both the tour and our guide, Fernando, were great. Knowledgeable and friendly making sure we had a great time. Bring a sweater for the cellar tour even in August."
* A traveler said: "Always like Hop On - Hop Off for an introduction to a new city. This one was really helpful!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "Andoni was very knowledgeable about Rioja wine and gave us a detailed history and characteristics of the wine we were going to drink at 4 vineyards. The vineyard taste rooms were beautiful and lunch was amazing. He has a large van and it was a relaxing ride. Would highly recommend Andoni for any tour in San Sabastian and Rioja."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing night experiencing the local Pintxo bars. The food was incredible and our host Eskerne made the night a wonderful memory for us. She was knowledgeable and even introduced us to the owners as we hoped from bar to bar. Delightful. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice and helpful. She drove us around the city and told us about it while making sure the car temperature was comfortable. She walked us through the city and showed us beautiful views and explained the history - in English. The winery was beautiful, and the owner gave us a personal tour while our tour guide translated. We greatly enjoyed this personal experience and can not wait to do it again. It is well worth the price and more."
* A traveler said: "We went on a private tour with Ander to 3 different locations and with 3course lunsj at the 4th. The winerys were great,but most of all it was Anders knowledge about the winerys, and San Sebastian in general that made our day. We highly recomend a trip with him. It was absolutely one of our best days of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour!!! Our guide was John Jon, he was a very nice fellow. Wineries were beautiful, with the fall colour change. We enjoyed all the ones we have visited. The lunch picnic at Laguardia was outstanding. The building is very nice. Overall it is a tour that all wine lovers should take. Thanks you to both Jons!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Worth the time. Worth the money. And lots of fun. Should be more aptly called a cooking demonstration rather than a cooking class. We watched Chef Nick prepare 7 different dishes and enjoyed tasting them all. Good opportunity to learn specific techniques on preparing a diverse set of local foods. Conducted in the working kitchen of a local restaurant. Really well done and organized. Highly recommend doing this while in town!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience. Our guy, HECTOR, was fabulous. He chose the right restaurants and flavored our experience with a great deal of interesting history. We highly recommend this fun and delicious experience! Tim"
* A traveler said: "This is a trip that must NOT be missed!!! Ander and Nina were our guides. They picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable car, and took us into the countryside. We visited amazingly quaint villages, walking the streets and visiting a local bakery where they treated us to txantxigorri a cookie with pork in it! and coffee. A lovely couple who by the end of the trip felt like family! Both Ander, who is a local and Nina, are well versed in the history of the Basque Country as well as everything San Sebastian. Had we known their depth of knowledge about everything Basque as well as being well traveled themselves, we probably would have booked them for the entire time we were |there. We loved this part of the world and hope to cross paths with Ander and Nina again either there or hopefully in our hometown one day!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first small group tour and it was absolutely excellent. Of course the tour content was great, the food was amazing as was the history, however, what really made the tour for me, was Gregory. Both my boyfriend and I agree that it was like doing a tour with an old mate we hadnt seen for years. He was very funny and outgoing whilst also being very knowledgeable. We had so much fun we arranged to meet up again the next day to tour the markets and do a causal cooking class with him over a few drinks. If you are debating whether to do a tour or just walk around and eat the Pintxo on your own, then consider this. All the food is beautiful, but the really good food is written in spanish on the chalk boards, not prepared waiting on the bar. We tried some incredible dishes and drinks that we wouldnt have known about if it hadnt of been for the local knowledge. Just some food for thought All in all I give it 6 stars...I couldnt recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Judith was amazing! Very knowledgeable about the city, and patient with us as we took picture and asked questions. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón