Top San Sebastian Overnight Tours
11 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Judith was amazing! Very knowledgeable about the city, and patient with us as we took picture and asked questions. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Two hours walk in San Sebastian. Our guide explained the history of San Sebastian. End of the tour we stopt by a bar to try pintox and wine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide not only introduced and explained to us local pintxos, beverages, and culinary customs but shared cultural and historical insights into the city and region. Ania was friendly and knowledgeable. She even gave us recommendations for our future meals. We would recommend this tour to others - and even do it again ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "This is a trip that must NOT be missed!!! Ander and Nina were our guides. They picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable car, and took us into the countryside. We visited amazingly quaint villages, walking the streets and visiting a local bakery where they treated us to txantxigorri a cookie with pork in it! and coffee. A lovely couple who by the end of the trip felt like family! Both Ander, who is a local and Nina, are well versed in the history of the Basque Country as well as everything San Sebastian. Had we known their depth of knowledge about everything Basque as well as being well traveled themselves, we probably would have booked them for the entire time we were |there. We loved this part of the world and hope to cross paths with Ander and Nina again either there or hopefully in our hometown one day!"
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour!!! Our guide was John Jon, he was a very nice fellow. Wineries were beautiful, with the fall colour change. We enjoyed all the ones we have visited. The lunch picnic at Laguardia was outstanding. The building is very nice. Overall it is a tour that all wine lovers should take. Thanks you to both Jons!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Both the tour and our guide, Fernando, were great. Knowledgeable and friendly making sure we had a great time. Bring a sweater for the cellar tour even in August."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to San Sebastian was made especially wonderful because of our tours with Iker. Iker has impressive knowledge of the area--geographic, historic, cultural and political which is topped off with a simply charming and fun personality. We loved our two days with him--and if we had it to do over, we would have scheduled four days!! He is the best!! Patricia"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón