Top San Sebastian Layover Tours
7 results | All San Sebastian Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, informative friendly guide. I definitely recommend this to get a few of the city and find little gems you’d like to revisit on your own"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide not only introduced and explained to us local pintxos, beverages, and culinary customs but shared cultural and historical insights into the city and region. Ania was friendly and knowledgeable. She even gave us recommendations for our future meals. We would recommend this tour to others - and even do it again ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Antonio, was great. He gave us just the right amount of information to help us understand the city, without overwhelming us with facts. He made the day special."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I ended up having a personal tour which was a new experience for us. We enjoyed visiting both Hondarribia and Pasaia and learning about their history and culture. Thank you Mida...we had a great time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Aragón