Top San Pedro Sula Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Street Art Tour
Arts & Design
2 results | All San Pedro Sula Tours
Sort by: Featured
The bustling capital of Honduras has an intimidating reputation, but exploring the historic city with a guide is a stress-free way to experience San Pedro Sula’s colorful market, anthropology and history museum, and cuisine. Sampling some of the city’s most intriguing places, this small-group tour is capped at 10 travelers to ensure personalized service.
Tour the industrial capital and the second largest and most important city in Honduras. Enjoy the Museums and experience the taste of a typical meal Traditional in a local restaurant with a great atmosphere and spend the night in one of the best known hotels in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Half-day Tours in San Pedro Sula are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro Sula experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands