Top San Pedro La Laguna Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Private Sightseeing Tours
1 result | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a sunrise hike up the Indian Nose, one of the most-visited mountains near Lake Atitlan, on this 7-hour day trip. This 9,300-foot (2,863-meter) mountain, also known as 'The Mayan Face,' offers a challenging climb as well as superb views of Lake Atitlan and the villages of San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna. Best of all, you get to take in this sublime sight at sunrise, just as the first rays of the morning light touch the landscape with rosy shades of orange and pink. This Indian Nose hike also includes entrance fees, a guide, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Car Tours in San Pedro La Laguna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro La Laguna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes