Top San Juan Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Stroll through San Juan's evening twilight in the company of a guide, stopping to taste traditional Puerto Rican dishes, on this 3-hour food tour. Make five stops focused on family-run establishments and local ingredients, tasting at each one. Your guide will show you hidden gems that you might not ordinarily find on your own and orient you to the culinary culture and history of San Juan.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food Tours in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Food Tours in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Isla Verde
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Palomino Island
- Paseo de la Princesa
- La Calle Loiza
- Luquillo Beach
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)