Top San Juan Classes & Workshops
14 results | All San Juan Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved dancing with Steven! He was so much fun and made sure we got the steps down before moving on. We learned some great basic steps we were able to take to La Placita the next night!"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor, Laura, was fun energetic and a good teacher. With the instruction she gave us and a little more practice, we’ll be pros!"
* A traveler said: "Most of the other individuals were in their 20’s and 30’s. I’m 67 years old, a mother of six, a grandmother and great-grandma!! Although I try to stay in shape it was definitely a challenge in a couple of spots but the guides offered assistance and I thoroughly enjoyed the day!!"
* A traveler said: "Our main guide Jonathan was great. Friendly and very funny! Pito (apologies, if misspelled) the lifeguard went down to the bottom of the waterfall and retrieved my cell phone!! An excursion that I will NEVER forget! If you do bring your cell phone for pictures and videos bring a waterproof case and have it wrapped around you TIGHTLY!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing but what made the tour even better was the staff. I could go on forever but they were all superb. Jason, Michel and especially Jose. These guys deserve raises and a promotion because they are the leadership of of tourism in Puerto Rico."
* A traveler said: "Jordan was an excellent tour guide. He was patient and provided an outstanding tour, he was able to accommodate his client's needs to the best of his ability. My family and I couldn't be any happier with his services. He really made our first visit to El Yunque very memorable! Employees like him make a difference in any given business."
* A traveler said: "The hike was SO beautiful! It was such an amazing experience. Our tour guide Jesus was perfect (literally made the excursion 1,000% better). Bring your hiking shoes!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had an amazing time on the hike! Got to experience waterfalls, natural water slides and being one with the surrounding nature of El Yunque. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good and the information provided by the guide was great.I would suggest taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very exciting made our ride adventurous, have good pointers and was knowledgeable of the history"
* A traveler said: "The value is perfect. Great friendly staff that helps non swimmers to the island. They make sure that everyone has a safe fun time. The lunch and drinks(non alcoholic) were delicious. Will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a really good time. Staff was great. The walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. Make sure and take socks or water shoes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Isla Verde
- Pine Grove Beach
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Luquillo Beach
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- La Calle Loiza
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Palomino Island
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)