Things to Do in San Juan This Summer
Temperatures start to soar in San Juan during the summer months, but with miles of sandy beaches to choose from, keeping cool is a breeze. Summer also marks the beginning of hurricane season and Puerto Rico’s off-season, so you won’t have to fight crowds or inflated hotel prices. Here’s how to enjoy a summer visit to San Juan.
- Take awalking tourand explore the colorful buildings and charming streets of Old San Juan.
- Cool off in the water on asnorkeling cruiseto a nearby nature reserve.
- Get a taste of local flavors on afood tour.
- Keep cool with a rum cocktail after touring theBacardi Distillery.
- Experience the natural wonder of abioluminescent bayon a swim and snorkel tour after dark.
- Enjoy the breeze off the water on asailing triparound the harbor.
- Siesta in the hot afternoon, then join anevening tourthat takes in the local nightlife.
- Soar through the rain-forest canopy on azipliningadventure.
- Spend the day snorkeling and sunbathing in paradise on aday trip to Culebra.
- Go off road on anATV tourand explore the lush countryside.
6 Tours and Activities | All San Juan Tours
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in San Juan
- Things to do in San Juan with Kids
- Don’t Miss These Must-Do Activities in San Juan
- Things to Do in San Juan This Winter
- Things to Do in San Juan This Fall
- Things to Do in San Juan This Spring
- Where to Find the Best Views in San Juan
- Things to Do in San Juan This Summer