Top San Jose Ziplining
20 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did this zipline tour and it was an absolute blast. They had amazing customer service, they always responded back quickly, and the tourist guides were engaging, nice and fun! They kept us laughing and smiling the whole day. The ziplines were all very safe and I never felt scared or unsafe. The views are amazing and we even got to see a sloth while we were there! We did the package that included transportation and lunch which was awesome. The transportation was right on time. We were a little worried about getting back since we had some place else to be that evening, but they got us back right at the time we were told which helped us a ton. I would HIGHLY recommend booking with them. I would do it again if we ever went back!"
* A traveler said: "First time zip lining and I must say Alejandro, Ricardo, and Dani made it an unforgettable one. It was great from beginning to end. They made you feel comfortable and had lots of patience. Definitely would recommend them to anyone coming to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! Even though mudslides closed some roads and there were delays the guides took time to get us safely there and back rather than canceling. The activities were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "We only got 1 day free to explore San Jose. We chose this Wildlife Refuge and waterfalls to get a little taste of the Costa Rican wildlife and nature. The Refuge is incredibly well design, kept, and harmonized with nature. The falls were beautiful and there were several trails to see them from all angles. My husband and I were extremely satisfied. It is also great for photographers, and my husband happens to be one."
* A traveler said: "Great experience from the driver who picked us up in San Jose to the guides that helped us zip through the trees! Would recommend as a must do in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "The tour to the Arenal Volcano was fantastic, I highly recommend it the ziplines were amazing, long and fast and the staff very friendly. The Baldi hot springs were very relaxing and the area is really good. I would definitely come back and stayed a couple of days in this area.|The tour from Green Way was amazing, Mario, our tour guide is a professional in the tourism field and customer service, I would recommend this tour with Green Way any moment they made the experience much easier and enjoyable. Mario was very patient and accommodating, he is an expert in tourism so he knew what was important to us, it felt like he was a local friend driving us around, thanks so much for that."
* A traveler said: "Have done a few other zip lines, this one was extremely fun and worthwhile. The guides MADE the experience. Would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great experience!!! Highly recommended!!! Our guides are excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "It's an amazing experience! By far one of the coolest things to do. And the guides are very safe and fun to be around. Had an amazing time. It's a must do in Costa Rica."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zip Line La Carpintera. Half day Tour ZipLine+ Rappel +hiking
- Amazing Mega Zipline (25 lines) over 11 Waterfalls
- Zipline Tour in Braulio Carrillo National Park From San José
- San Jose Costa Rica City Tour. Private Tour with Lunch
- Full day zip line tour with butterfly and hanging bride near San Jose Costa Rica
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- La Sabana Park
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Morazan Park
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Chirripó National Park
- Plaza de la Cultura
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Gold Museum
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela