Top San Jose White Water Rafting
27 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was super experienced and funny. The trip was such a nice adventure in many different ways. The nature was beautiful and the animals were fascinating to watch. Of course the river rafting itself was very exciting and fun."
* A traveler said: "My guide was Chico. He was very friendly and informative. He was great with instructions in the raft and he knew the river very well. It was a fantastic time and the scenery was beautiful too. Don't miss a chance to do this!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of downtown San José was enhanced with local music by a charming gentleman named Sergio. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot about San José and Costa Rican history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "A short drive from San Jose in a beautiful air conditioned van. The rescue center was very nice and the guide was passionate and knowledgeable. It’s a little pricey, but a great tour"
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "It was a great history learning experience to get to know San Jose. Lorena is very friendly a d for me snacks during the tour and provided great city sightseeing advice too. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "First time zip lining and I must say Alejandro, Ricardo, and Dani made it an unforgettable one. It was great from beginning to end. They made you feel comfortable and had lots of patience. Definitely would recommend them to anyone coming to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "This rafting experience exceeded our expectations. Our guide, Brian, raised the level of fun with his enthusiasm and expertise. We did a super scenic Class II-III stretch of the Sarapiqui River, had an enjoyable break with refreshing fruit, and a great Costa Rican lunch afterwards."
* A traveler said: "I guess we got lucky and chose the best company to do the rafting on Pacuare river! We only booked at 8pm the day before and still everything went perfectly the next morning! We had a private tour with two guides which was awesome! The guides Michael and Eduardo were super cool and funny dudes which made the day even better! They prepared delicious burritos for lunch and were extremely professional with their skills on the river - impressive! The nature was stunning and we wished we had the time to do the 2 or 3 day trip! Absolutely would recommend booking with them since their company is smaller and more personal. Thank you Michael for the great company and Eduardo for taking great videos for us! See you next time!"
* A traveler said: "This smaller, family-owned company was awesome! We were two families with a range of rafting experience and we decided to do the full day Class III/IV. David, Stanley, and Tonio (two of whom grew up on the Sarapiqui) were our guides and they were fantastic! i can't recommend them highly enough."
* A traveler said: "We were actually taken to Pacuare River since Reventazon was too dry for rafting. We had a blast all day long. The guides were very good, extremely friendly and funny and the experience was amazing. Would do again. Highly recommended!! A"
* A traveler said: "The experience in the life, the people, the food, the river it’s amazing, I would repeat one more time."
* A traveler said: "This was the perfect tour for a shorter day trip, but still full of excitement. The horseback riding was not your typical trail ride, lots of hills, tight trails and various landscapes. The whitewater rafting was thrilling, our guide truly made it fun and special! I would definitely do this tour again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- La Sabana Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Morazan Park
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Chirripó National Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Gold Museum
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela