Top San Jose Nature and Wildlife Tours
206 results | All San Jose Tours
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "It was me and my friends first time in Costa Rica and we saw this great package deal online , it was worth it ! We had an AMAZING time . Our atv instructor Gabriel was very helpful and kind , our zip line tour instructors Danny & two other guys ( if I’m remembering right ) lol , was very much helpful and when my rope got stuck they helped me & was patient , seen so much beautiful birds , monkeys & the food was good also !! I would deff come back again"
* A traveler said: "A short drive from San Jose in a beautiful air conditioned van. The rescue center was very nice and the guide was passionate and knowledgeable. It’s a little pricey, but a great tour"
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Riders atv company was absolutely amazing! Super nice and helpful. Enrique was the best tour guid and definitely made the tour a lot more exciting. I’ve been atv in different places of the world and I have to say by far this was the best experience I’ve ever had"
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
* A traveler said: "Juan was an awesome tour guide. He showed us the culture of Costa Rica and made us feel at home. We felt like locals after the tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We did the zipline and ATV with lunch included! Our guides were very knowledgable and ensured we had a safe trip! We were picked up in a nice van in San Jose and had a great ride to the tour site! We even stopped to grab a smoothie and see the crocodiles in Tarcoles! The food was delicious, some of the best that we had while in Costa Rica! Picture packages were reasonable and looked amazing! Lockers are available for a $10 (refundable) deposit! I wish I had more time to try EVERYTHING!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! Even though mudslides closed some roads and there were delays the guides took time to get us safely there and back rather than canceling. The activities were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The tour operator went out of his way to accommodate my personal timings and likings for this 3 day trip in Costa Rica. Nice hotel stay, excellent food, guide speaking English about the sub-cultures of the country, all in all an enriching experience for me. Strongly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "The tour of downtown San José was enhanced with local music by a charming gentleman named Sergio. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot about San José and Costa Rican history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience as we encountered the very first real rain forest we've ever been too. The ride and staff were very helpful and friendly ensuring we had a comfortable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Comfortable bus. Fun and knowledgeable guide. We were able to tour a coffee plantation, view a volcano, and see native animals before hiking waterfalls. Breakfast and lunch were superb."
* A traveler said: "I’m so glad we did this tour!! It was a last minute decision but boy was it amazing! Our guide Angel was so knowledgeable! He took us to beautiful landmarks and we ate a great deal of local fruits, snacks and drinks. He was a total delight! I would highly recommend anyone book this tour. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Angel!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "Thumbs up to Albano and Arturo. They’re not just my tour guides but they also were my photographer. It was a great jungle experience."
* A traveler said: "First time zip lining and I must say Alejandro, Ricardo, and Dani made it an unforgettable one. It was great from beginning to end. They made you feel comfortable and had lots of patience. Definitely would recommend them to anyone coming to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "A very nice tour. Our guide was friendly, and on time. It is really nice up there on the volcano. The airport drop off was also very convenient."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Very nice and friendly. He even helped my husband get a cab home. It was a great night out"
* A traveler said: "It was a great history learning experience to get to know San Jose. Lorena is very friendly a d for me snacks during the tour and provided great city sightseeing advice too. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Jose By Night: Food and Culture Small Group Tour
- Arenal Volcano Full-Day Combo Tour with Lunch and Dinner
- ATV River, Beach, Jungle Adventure and Crocodiles Hotspot from San Jose
- San Jose Walking Tour: Food, History and Architecture
- Costa Rica Full Day Combo Tour - Zip lining, Waterfalls, Volcano & Hot Springs
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Chirripó National Park
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)
- Gold Museum
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Plaza de la Cultura
- Morazan Park
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- La Sabana Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- Turu Ba Ri Tropical Park
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from San Jose
- San Jose to Costa Rica
- San Jose to La Fortuna
- San Jose to Arenal Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Poas Volcano National Park
- San Jose to Jaco
- San Jose to Puntarenas
- San Jose to Quepos
- San Jose to Limon
- San Jose to Tabacon Hot Springs
- San Jose to Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- San Jose to Baldi Hot Springs
- San Jose to Celeste River (Río Celeste)
- San Jose to Jaco Beach
- San Jose to Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero)
- San Jose to Monteverde
- San Jose to Tortuguero
- San Jose to Alajuela