With three days in San Jose, you can relax into the city’s natural rhythm, which blends the sounds of tropical birdsong, bustling markets, and salsa beats. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the key sights, including Costa Rica’s lush rain forest, volcanic peaks, and coffee farms. Here’s how.
Plaza de la Cultura
Bulevar Avenida Central, San José, Costa Rica
Plaza de la Cultura is located on Avenida Central between Calles 3 and 5 near Gran Hotel Costa Rica. It is a short walking distance from Museo Nacional de Costa Rica. Visitors can take the train to Estacion de Ferrocarril al Atlantico, travel to the plaza via one of the city’s buses.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Plaza de la Cultura?
What else should I know about attractions in San Jose?
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Gold Museum
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Morazan Park
- San Jose Central Market (Mercado Central)
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- La Sabana Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)