Top San Francisco Wine Making Workshops
1 San Francisco Wine Making Workshops | All San Francisco Tours
Curious Appetite Italian Wine Sessions are unique expert-led cultural experiences designed to be both fun and educational while learning more about local quarters of must-eat destinations. This guided wine session is led by a sommelier with several years of experience living in Italy. Taste to understand Italy's wine landscape from the hills above Venice to Sicily’s Mt. Etna. You'll also strengthen your wine expertise regardless of level so you can leave with useful skills you can apply at your next wine pairing, dinner party or Italian vacation. Swirl lesser-sung Italian wines and find out which Italian wines fit your tastes best, learn why not all prosecco is made equally Pick up some cheese and wine pairing skills as well since every session includes a variety of local and imported specialty cheese as part of the wine lesson.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Reno
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon