Top San Francisco Walking Tours
- Explore vibrant San Francisco neighborhoods like the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, the Mission, Haight-Ashbury, and the Castro.
- Hear local insight and stories about the city’s past and present from your guide.
- Take in the views along the San Francisco Bay and waterfront, including the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Taste California cuisine and local beverages unique to the Bay Area.
- Choose from tours that range from 75 minutes to a full day.
143 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, entertaining and very knowledgeable. Explained Chinese history in San Fran. And a great Chinese lunch to top it off. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip overall. Left downtown and went straight to Muir Woods after one short stop in San Fran. Arrived at Muir Woods and stayed there for about 1:15 then off to Sausalito. The town there is awesome. We had lunch and then a quick stop at the Golden Gate and back."
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Wharf with my daughter was just amazing. Our Guide on the Wharf was very informative and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour. If appreciate history and architecture, strongly recommend. Valarie was both knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour and very responsive and communicative guide! I took my family from out of town and it was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Robert was great, gave lots of fun facts. We had a very enjoyable day. Good amount of time at each stop, we felt like we saw a lot."
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "Mark was so energetic and knowledgeable. He was so personable and had wonderful stories to share. The food experiences were unique and the historical and artistic narrative was amazing. This was a great way to learn about the vibrant Mission District. Mark was the best tour guide you could ever want!"
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour. Our guide was well-informed and passionate about his job. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Overall great tour and guide was informative. Really enjoyed ourselves. Will definitely do some research on some the information presented."
* A traveler said: "Our host was very knowledgeable, the food was great and we had a very enjoyable time! We got to learn lots of history of the Ferry Building and learned a lot about the vendors and the local sourcing there."
* A traveler said: "We got to see so many SF highlights while traversing the city. Only wish we could have walked Lomard Street. Great informative guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Seward Street Slides
- Cable Car Museum
- Angel Island State Park
- Ferry Building
- San Francisco Playhouse
- Davies Symphony Hall
- San Francisco Bay
- Cow Hollow
- De Young Museum
- Russian Hill
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Twin Peaks
- Cliff House
- Pier 39
- Asian Art Museum
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company
- Hyde Street Pier
- Barbary Coast Trail
- Lands End
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito