Top San Francisco Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
495 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and our tour guide Doug was phenomenal!! He was so knowledgeable, and both tour guide and driver were very nice. Each winery was a unique and enjoyable experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "Like the tour but would have been nice to have a live person explaining instead of an audiobook . But the lunch coupon was very nice and you could pick were you want to go"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Everything was super well organized and our tour guide was super knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend this tour as a way to see Muir Woods, Alcatraz, and many SF neighborhoods with no stress!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the neighborhoods that comprise the culture of the city. Our tour guide, Jake, mentioned that he loved his job, and you cold see that he truly did, with his knowlege of the history of the city, his enthusiasm and sense of humor!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Awesome way to see some the key parts of San Fran would never see otherwise. Teenage boy loved it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Awesome guide! We learned a lot and had time at each place to get some great pictures and walk around. The tour guide was very specific about his knowledge as well as when we needed to be back. Definitely a great day tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cliff House
- Fort Mason
- War Memorial Opera House
- California Historical Society
- Grace Cathedral
- Baker Beach
- Civic Center
- Grateful Dead House
- Crissy Field
- Mission Dolores Park
- Coit Tower
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Hyde Street Pier
- Pacific Heights
- San Francisco Japantown
- SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito