Top San Francisco Sightseeing Tours
321 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Fun informative and very accommodating. Reed has an outstanding knowledge of San Francisco and the area. His ability to make it’s history come alive is great. Doesn’t hurt that we were driving around SF in a cool mini!"
* A traveler said: "Lands End, Golden Gate. Our tour guide was very informative and she knew her material. Very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "Great day. Get the full day tour it is worth it. Was able to take our time and see most of the city. So much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "You see so much of SF in this 3.5 hour trip, and get to take some cool pictures at great locations. It's a pleasure to see the city with Chad, who's so knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Take this tour on your first day or two in San Francisco, and you'll get a better idea of where you want to spend time during the remainder of your trip."
* A traveler said: "Recommend you do this tour first during your trip. It gives a complete view of what San Francisco is all about and you can then plan off of the information provided. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and provided great historical information along the way. He even had photos/information on his tablet to share during the tour. Excellent tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "We had a good time driving all over the city. We stopped at a few places to take some great pictures. We hit all the places we wanted to see and a few unexpected. It was also a very comfortable vehicle."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He adeptly went off script when we asked to see some other sights time permitting. I sat in the front and felt like we connected on a personable level."
* A traveler said: "That was great Simple and fun. Not too expensive and very enjoyable. We enjoyed the funny banter from the ship’s captain as well."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "San Fran had so much history. It makes you want to haunt for more… haha get it!! Great tour. Good vibes."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was perfect! Great communication, awesome tour guide, timing, and even the weather! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience touring San Francisco on the Big Bus. China Town, Cricket street and many more enjoyable 😀. Strongly suggest."
* A traveler said: "Susan was great, we had a wonderful time. They were just energy to have around and they new they’re way around town."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito