Top San Francisco Outdoor Activities
224 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day. Get the full day tour it is worth it. Was able to take our time and see most of the city. So much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Archie, the driver was informative, funny, and carefully drove the bus. Muir Woods well worth the bus trip. Bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour if you do not want to tack on other destinations. Bus driver was funny and navigated the winding roads like a pro"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Phil S. is great. The pick up and drop off in San Francisco is very convenient and the time management regarding pit stops is good. We get to know many fun facts about Yosemite and rock climbing and camping. Yosemite itself is of course a serene and magical place that you don't want to miss."
* A traveler said: "A great tour, from the driver to all of the hosts at the wineries. I took my mom on this trip as a present for her 50th birthday and would definitely recommend to others. Would definitely recommend wearing flats or sandals next time though :)"
* A traveler said: "We have truly enjoyed the day trip to Yosemite and the sequoia trees. Wonderful commentary by Gino and feel everyone should take this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! So glad we did this!! Great way to tour the city! Loved the automated voice touring us as we drove the streets of San Francisco!! So fun!"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Michael was very informative, clear and considerate. We enjoyed the trip very much. Definitely worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and kind costumer service. The tour started on time and the driver provived an interesting information about every place we visited."
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was perfect! Great communication, awesome tour guide, timing, and even the weather! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. He was very personable - he had a lot of great information. The tour itself was also excellent. The scent of the trees once you arrive at Muir Woods was amazing - I never expected that. The beauty of it all was just spectacular! Our visit to Sausalito was fun too - great little shops. Highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mitch was AMAZING!!!! Best guide ever! Very informative and so accommodating! When we come back to San Fran, I would request him!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very nice, Joseph and the guide tour were excelent, l will return again in order to stay more time"
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "The bus driver kept us engaged during the ride to the Muir Woods, and the national monument itself was incredible to see. Plenty of time built in to do a good walk through and hit the store on the way out."
* A traveler said: "Went on a solo 2 Night 3 Day Yosemite camping trip with incredible adventures - Was wondering if it will be too hard but was really happy and enjoyed a lot. Tour guide Lisa was really kind and one of the best people I have ever met. Food was good, all the other people that came along in the trip were also great. It was a nice diverse crowd from different countries and different backgrounds. Lisa was great at being inclusive of everyone on the trip. She showed us many spots of Yosemite which I wouldn't have seen if I just drove there by myself, she also helped us during hikes if we needed extra water or electrolytes or just a friend to push us through the last mile. Our second day was packed with hikes and many points. I think the best part was star gazing where we parked our van at a vista point and just laid down there to see the stars and the milky way at night after a tiring day of hiking. The third day was a self explore day where we were guided for what we can do and what is easy/hard and how to get there and around. I think it was a great experience and will highly recommend it too."
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequioas Day Trip from San Francisco
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Small Group Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Morning Tour
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito