Don’t Miss These Must-Do Activities in San Francisco
From rolling hills and coastal hikes to colorful Victorian homes, San Francisco is a traveler’s paradise packed with activities, both in and around the city. Don’t miss a tour of San Francisco’s diverse neighborhoods, from bohemian North Beach to stately Russian Hill. And there’s nothing quite like a sail on San Francisco Bay for views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and the city’s beloved skyline.
Beyond city sights, San Francisco day trips abound. Wine lovers rave about Napa and Sonoma valleys, while outdoor enthusiasts appreciate Muir Woods and Yosemite National Park. With so much to do, it’s best to plan ahead and prebook your tickets to the most popular experiences. See the list below for our top picks for your San Francisco vacation.
12 Tours and Activities | All San Francisco Tours
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path in San Francisco
- Food Lover's Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco Museums After Dark
- San Francisco Dining Cruises
- Don't-Miss Dishes in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in San Francisco
- Biking Across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Don’t Miss These Must-Do Activities in San Francisco