Palace of Fine Arts
San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts dates to the 1915 Panama–Pacific International Exposition. One of the only remaining buildings from the World’s Fair, the Greco-Roman–inspired ruin is a favorite Bay Area venue. Walk under the picturesque rotunda, wander the grounds, and visit lagoons that are home to ducks, swans, and geese.
Tours and tickets to Experience Palace of Fine Arts
Should I book Palace of Fine Arts tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palace of Fine Arts 2021?
What's the best way to experience Palace of Fine Arts?
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Combo Tour: Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Grand City Tour
- San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
- Muir Woods Expedition Tour of Coastal Redwoods
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon