Golden Gate Park
The 1,000-plus acres (412 hectares) of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park are home to museums, picnic sites, lakes, golf, hiking and biking paths, concerts, and more. From the attraction-laden east end to the wilder west side where bison roam, the park offers plenty of ways to relax, get a culture fix, exercise, or gather with friends.
Tours and tickets to Experience Golden Gate Park
What are Golden Gate Park hours of operation?
Should I book Golden Gate Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Golden Gate Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Golden Gate Park?
- Combo Tour: Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Grand City Tour
- Golden Gate Park Segway Tour - Easy to learn then 2.5 hours of gliding fun
- Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Tour
- Painted Ladies San Francisco City Tour
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon