Golden Gate Bridge
No traveler to San Francisco leaves without checking out the stunning views along the Golden Gate Bridge. The iconic, red-orange suspension bridge rises high above the San Francisco Bay and spans 1.7 miles (2.7 km) across, connecting the city’s northernmost point to Marin County. While it’s a major route for Bay Area commuters, the famous landmark attracts visitors from around the world with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the Marin headlands, Alcatraz, and San Francisco.
Tours and tickets to Experience Golden Gate Bridge
What are Golden Gate Bridge hours of operation?
Should I book Golden Gate Bridge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Golden Gate Bridge 2021?
What's the best way to experience Golden Gate Bridge?
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour (Optional Sausalito Ferry Ticket)
- Half Day Wine Country Experience (All tasting fees included)
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon