Once the stomping ground of Italian fishermen, Fisherman’s Wharf is now one of San Francisco’s most popular tourist destinations. The bustling waterfront strip is filled with souvenir shops, seafood restaurants, and a wealth of family-friendly attractions—most notably a colony of sea lions that sunbathes and poses for photos on Pier 39.
Tours and tickets to Experience Fisherman's Wharf
What are Fisherman's Wharf hours of operation?
Should I book Fisherman's Wharf tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fisherman's Wharf 2021?
What's the best way to experience Fisherman's Wharf?
- Muir Woods and Sausalito Half Day Tour (Optional Sausalito Ferry Ticket)
- San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
- Muir Woods Tour of California Coastal Redwoods (Entrance fee included)
- Bike the Golden Gate Bridge and Shuttle Tour to Muir Woods
Things to do near San Francisco
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon