Top San Diego Travel & Transportation Services
88 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "Great staff beautiful boat. I would definitely recommend the tour. Seen a lot of dolphins and the day was perfect"
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "We had Tommy very educational. Made the trip. Stayed in his bus the whole time. Then we took another and got off and visited the different locations."
* A traveler said: "Very professional tour guide and program. We really enjoyed learning about the many different areas of San Diego and some of the important history associated with them."
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "Awesome dolphin show! Amazing sites, even though we are unable to see a whale. Great crew! Would definitely go back again."
* A traveler said: "So rad! A trip under the bridge, around the naval fleet, and Petco park, doing 360s and hauling ass. A beautiful view of the city and Mt.Miguel. I can't wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Johnny and Amy were excellent. The bottom of our seats were really hot but my husband said some part of the motor is there. It was wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Very professional. Great ride. Would use them again. Great communication regarding reservations etc."
* A traveler said: "Great communication and timely pickup and drop off. Driver was very professional and accommodating given how many of us were there."
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 11 had a great time on the Malarky. The crew was friendly and very accommodating. We brought everything for a sunset wine and cheese and it was perfect watching the sun set over the horizon. The catamaran has been the highlight of our trip to San Diego. We highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic!!!!! My husband and I absolutely love it .The tour of parts of San Diego were very informative. From the check in to checkout the staff was very friendly and informative I would highly recommend GO CARS TOURS!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! The staff were very patient and helpful when we asked to use the motor car instead of the scooters due to comfort. Thank you again we enjoyed the tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- Point Loma
- El Prado
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- San Diego History Center
- B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
- Pacific Beach
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Spanish Village Art Center
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Boomers San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada