Spanish Village Art Center
San Diego’s largest artist community, the Spanish Village Art Center, is located inside bustling Balboa Park. Originally built in 1935 for an exposition to depict a real Spanish village, travelers can’t resist the center’s charm. Meander across the eclectic, multi-colored tiles of the village courtyard and watch the artists at work. Art collectors will love browsing pieces created by more than 200 different craftspeople. In addition to studio viewing, visitors can chat with the artists, sign up for art classes or attend special events like live art demonstrations.
Tours and tickets to Experience Spanish Village Art Center
What are Spanish Village Art Center hours of operation?
Should I book Spanish Village Art Center tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Spanish Village Art Center 2021?
What's the best way to experience Spanish Village Art Center?
- Platinum Balboa Park and Downtown Segway Tour
- San Diego Gaslamp Segway Tour
- The San Diego Highlights Tour
- San Diego Small Group Tour: Best of Balboa Park Tour with Coffee
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada