San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
1788 El Prado, San Diego, California
The San Diego National History Museum is located inside Balboa Park. It is open 10am to 5pm, daily. Admission is $19 for adults and $12 for children; special exhibits may have additional pricing.
A lot of fun and a great way to get exercise and spend time with the family!! You will not regret the activity.
Rachel_I, Apr 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)?
What else should I know about attractions in San Diego?
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- San Diego History Center
- Fleet Science Center
- Spanish Village Art Center
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- El Prado
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Zoo
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Old Globe Theater
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Balboa Park