Read MoreShow Less
San Diego's Aquatica waterpark features seven long water slides, many pools to play in, and even flamingo and turtle habitats. The tallest water slide at Aquatica San Diego is the 80-foot Hoo Roo Run, with four twisting slides, but there are two others that are at least 75 feet long, including a tornado water slide. There are also play pools suitable for younger kids, and a 500,000-gallon wave pool.
Aquatica sits about 10 miles southeast of San Diego in Chula Vista and is not open year-round. The park typically opens in May and closes in late September, with June-August being the busiest months. During open months, the park is open from roughly 10am-6pm, though hours can sometimes vary because of the schedule of an amphitheater nearby. Admission starts at $37 for adults and $31 for children ages 3-9.
Address: 2052 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, California 91911, USA
Admission: Adults: $37; Children: $31
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Aquatica
No results found!
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Arizona