Top San Antonio Walking Tours
29 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Hop. Everywhere we went was great. Except, the tower thing. No inside elevators, I hate heights."
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. We learned some of the history of San Antonio, enjoyed some delicious cocktails, and the company couldn't have been better. It was a memorable evening. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening with Ally667! She made the experience entertaining and fun! We will tell all our friends about the fun we had and to sign up for the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The stories of the Emily and Gunter Hotel. The stories were very informative and historical and Megan our guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Chris, was fantastic. He’s very knowledgeable about the history of San Antonio. He gave multiple accounts of personal experiences and gave us plenty of time to take pictures and ask questions. At the end of the tour, he even gave some suggestions of other places to check out. We fully recommend having Chris as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The Hostess on Saturday June 26, 2021 was exceptional. Her knowledge of the sites and her commentary was truly remarkable. Made goose bumps and chills with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Really, we loved the interesting conversations we had with our tour guide and the great photos he shared with us. The San Antonio history in these bars was quite entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Matthew. We walked past a lot of historical buildings including the St Anthony Hotel, Gunter Hotel and Majestic Theater, and he entertained us with lots of stories. We even took in a couple of sites on the Riverwalk. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- King William Historic District
- Mission San José
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Hemisfair Park
- Brackenridge Park
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Mission Concepción
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico