Top San Antonio Tours by Duration
27 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "It was great and easy. Just walked right in and didn't have to wait. The day was perfect and the Zoo staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "Domingo the tour guide, made our trip especially nice as he was very friendly and informative. You find out so many more facts about LBJ when you go on a tour than if you would have went by yourself."
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
* A traveler said: "Kevin & Liz were awesome! Unique way to experience San Antonio. My son and I had a great time on our tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex knew everything, was very willing to share and had great customer service skills. I highly recommend his tours."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. Vic was a wonderful guide, friendly and total pro. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "The tour of missions to Pearl’s was excellent. I highly recommend taking this tour. Micheal was a outstanding tour guide! His knowledge of history was amazing and after visiting San Antonio several times, this tour really gave us more understanding of the history of San Antonio"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and nice getaway from the city. Brandy was an excellent tour guide and native of San Antonio. Nice countryside and two great stops."
* A traveler said: "Michael is a fantastic tour leader. A private tour such as this one provides an opportunity for personal interaction."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico