Tower of the Americas
Located in the center of Hemisfair Park, this 750-foot (229-meter) Tower of the Americas offers one of the best aerial views of San Antonio. The Flags Over Texas Observation Deck affords a bird’s-eye view of iconic sites, while the rotating Chart House Restaurant offers upscale dining with panoramic views of the city.
Tours and tickets to Experience Tower of the Americas
Should I book Tower of the Americas tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tower of the Americas 2021?
What's the best way to experience Tower of the Americas?
- Segway Tour of San Antonio and the Alamo
- CITY Vespa SiDeCaR Tour and Tacos
- Segway Tour of Historic San Antonio
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
Things to do near San Antonio
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Central Mexico