The Alamo is one of the most famous sites in United States history, forever linked to the 13-day Battle of the Alamo in 1836, which ended with the deaths of defenders James Bowie, William Travis, and Davy Crockett. Today, the 18th-century Mission San Antonio de Valero complex, now known as the Alamo, welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors per year to its chapel, barracks, gardens, and small museum.
Tours and tickets to Experience The Alamo
Should I book The Alamo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit The Alamo 2021?
What's the best way to experience The Alamo?
- Segway Tour of San Antonio and the Alamo
- CITY Vespa SiDeCaR Tour and Tacos
- Segway Tour of Historic San Antonio
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
Things to do near San Antonio
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Central Mexico