Top Sámara Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Sámara Tours
Look for dolphins and go snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean on this half-day tour from Samara or Carrillo beach. Most days you can spot one of several types of dolphins that live in these waters, and possibly humpback whales during their seasonal migration past Costa Rica. Your guide then takes you snorkeling where you can see colorful fish, turtles, manta rays, or other marine life.
We pick you up at Guiones beach(Playa Guiones). Paddle around Garza’s northern headland to the fabled Isla Rosada, visit the tucked away “Coco” beach, explore the outer reefs of south Guiones or cruise the Garza bay. Garza is one of Costa Rica’s, most beautiful beaches. This primitive little fishing village located 15 min south of Nosara, defines the true beauty and simplicity of Costa Rica. With its beautiful bay, outer reefs, and hidden beaches for you to explore, join us on this SUP tour in Garza beach for an incredible memorable experience.
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley