Top Samaná Car Tours
2 Samaná Car Tours | All Samaná Tours
Visit Los Haitises National Park, a rugged marine landscape of rainforest, caves, rock formations, and mangrove forests. The park is home to many species of birds including pelicans, frigate birds, herons, woodpeckers, and the endangered Ridgway’s Hawk. After the park tour, enjoy lunch at Playa Rincón and free time to swim or sunbathe.
Explore the rugged terrain of the Samana Peninsula on this guided all-terrain-vehicle (ATV) tour. You'll be able access parts of the land not typically visited on coach tours, including Rincon Beach and a Dominican family home. Learn about the land, history, and culture through guided commentary as you ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Car Tours in Samaná are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Samaná may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Los Haitises Plus Rincon beach with a Local Tour Expert Guide
- Adventures pure, in ATV come and enjoy with us the beaty of samana Dom Rep
Things to do near Samaná
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Tortola
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Palm - Eagle Beach
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island