Top Salzburg Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
208 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a ton of fun. My wife and I had a lot of fun in the mines. We stopped in Berchtesgaden for a coffee/snack break after the mines. It is a very nice little old town. Our tour guide Michelle was great and we enjoyed ourselves the whole time."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We were expecting dinner with the concert and were embarrassed to find out our tickets only covered the concert. We would up paying for the dinner and enjoyed the meal tremendously. The concert was a "not to be missed" event. I won't spoil it for you, but please attend this event!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and met some fascinating people. The food was great and who knew it came from Turkey!"
* A traveler said: "My driver (Patrick) was great. Very knowledgeable, got around traffic, got to everywhere. Eagles nest was closed which was a bummer but not their fault. He suggested another mountain top which we went to which I have no idea what it was called but began with an R. That was a great spot to go and look out. He also gave me great insider tips. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "really lovely day, the tour guide and driver were great i wouldn't worry about adding the lunch - wasn't the easiest place to find and food wasn't particularly great. the tour is a must even if not so familiar with the film the scenery is stunning and great to see some surrounding areas"
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed Salzburg. What a fabulous walking tour. Gabe was our guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. He was very educational. We loved seeing the many beautiful churches. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Thomas and guide Michael were very friendly, professional. They made us feel very welcomed. The tour was amazing, breathtaking views. Will definitely coming back will the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Non-refundable, so be sure before you book. I double booked by mistake, and was stuck with the double cost. Tour itself was very good, worth it. Been to Salzburg over 40 years ago, so a nice review."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Panorama Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria