Top Salta Multi-day Tours
39 results | All Salta Tours
* A traveler said: "I travel very frequently and this was possibly the best pre-arranged taxi service I've ever experienced. They were on time, vans were clean and in great condition, and the drivers were so nice. I booked a roundtrip and communication for arrangements were very easy. Definitely recommend. And the cost is same as compared to getting one there. This was extremely convenient"
* A traveler said: "Long trip, but views are amazing. Small bus with enough legroom. Guides are very polite and helpful. A lot of info in Spanish, less in English"
* A traveler said: "We couldn't believe how wonderful the sites were. I just couldn't stop snapping pictures. And the place that we stopped for lunch was a really great meal. The stop to see where the archaeological site was really great to see. Our tour guide, Carolina was very knowledgeable. And she spent as much time explaining everything in English as well as Spanish. This was a very worthwhile trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Freddy was knowledgeable, friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic to share the sights with us. The driver Fernando was excellent, the coach was clean and comfortable, and our general comfort throughout the day was attended to. It was a great day of sightseeing and learning."
* A traveler said: "I didn't expect such a dynamic scenery, so I was always saying wow! wow!. A guide and a driver were so kind and helpful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)
- San Antonio de los Cobres
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cathedral of Salta
- Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)
- San Bernardo Convent
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Acsibi Caves
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Bodega Domingo Hermanos
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- Quilmes Ruins
- Los Cardones National Park
- San Lorenzo
- Calchaqui Valley
- Bodega El Tránsito
- San Francisco Church
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)