Top Salta Art & Culture
41 results | All Salta Tours
* A traveler said: "I didn't expect such a dynamic scenery, so I was always saying wow! wow!. A guide and a driver were so kind and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Long trip, but views are amazing. Small bus with enough legroom. Guides are very polite and helpful. A lot of info in Spanish, less in English"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Freddy was knowledgeable, friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic to share the sights with us. The driver Fernando was excellent, the coach was clean and comfortable, and our general comfort throughout the day was attended to. It was a great day of sightseeing and learning."
* A traveler said: "I travel very frequently and this was possibly the best pre-arranged taxi service I've ever experienced. They were on time, vans were clean and in great condition, and the drivers were so nice. I booked a roundtrip and communication for arrangements were very easy. Definitely recommend. And the cost is same as compared to getting one there. This was extremely convenient"
* A traveler said: "This is a great day tour to attend, the scenery was amazing and the tour guide (emmenule? lady) was very kind to us as we were the only English speaking couple. The weather was wonderful and this made the wine tastings sessions at two wineries worth it! If you are stuck for something to do while in Salta this is recommended (Nordic Tours)"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful! the tourist guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable of the tour. We learned a lot ! we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Leo, our driver and Pablo, our guide made sure we got there and back safely and that we were informed of the history of the part of Salta Province we travelled through, as well as geological facts and facts that are local history. Pablo tried his best to keep us informed in Spanish as well as also catering for two French ladies in French.In Cachi he made sure we were served a simple and yet ample and delicious lunch. Pablo really made us feel we should see more, as there is so much more to see on RN 40 Ruta Nacional 40 . Nordic Travel is a company that I would highly recommend for any tours exploring the scenic beauty of Salta and Jujuy Provinces. They are professional and reliable. Thank you Leo and Pablo and my fellow excursionists, for most enjoyable day out in glorious nature."
* A traveler said: "We couldn't believe how wonderful the sites were. I just couldn't stop snapping pictures. And the place that we stopped for lunch was a really great meal. The stop to see where the archaeological site was really great to see. Our tour guide, Carolina was very knowledgeable. And she spent as much time explaining everything in English as well as Spanish. This was a very worthwhile trip."