San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
San Martín 4400, Salta, Argentina, 4400
The cable car to San Bernardo Hill starts in Parque San Martín. The footpath begins nearby at the Güemes monument. Opening hours are daily from 10am to 7:45pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)?
Attractions near San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo):
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- San Francisco Church
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cathedral of Salta
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- San Bernardo Convent
- San Lorenzo
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- Acsibi Caves
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)