Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
from Campo Quijano to Puerta Tastil, Salta Province, Argentina
Quebrada del Toro and San Antonio de los Cobres are located approximately 100 miles northwest of Salta. It is best reached with a tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)?
Attractions near Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro):
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- San Lorenzo
- San Bernardo Convent
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Cathedral of Salta
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- Acsibi Caves
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)