Purmamarca, in Jujuy Province, just north of Salta, is considered one of Argentina’s most beautiful villages. The town’s adobe houses and Spanish colonial church are all pretty in their own right, but the backdrop of the spectacular Cerro de los Siete Colores (Hill of Seven Colors ) makes the area particularly picturesque.
Should I book Purmamarca tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Purmamarca 2021?
What's the best way to experience Purmamarca?
- Quebrada de Humahuaca Day Trip from Salta Including Purmamarca
- Hornocal, 14 colors mountain, trough Humahuaca´s gorge
- Full-Day Tour Salinas Grandes, Purmamarca whith trekking and More from Salta
- Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca Full Day Tour from Salta
Things to do near Salta
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil