Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)
Ruta Nacional 68, Salta, Argentina
The Devil’s Throat formation is located 4 miles (7 kilometers) west of the town of Tilcara in Salta.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)?
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Shells' Ravine (Quebrada de las Conchas)
- Vasija Secreta Winery (Bodega Vasija Secreta)
- Bodega El Tránsito
- Bodega Domingo Hermanos
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- Quilmes Ruins
- Acsibi Caves
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- San Bernardo Convent
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- San Francisco Church