Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
Bartolomé Mitre 23, Salta, Argentina
The Cultural Center of the Americas is located at Bartolomé Mitre 23.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)?
Attractions near Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America):
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cathedral of Salta
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Convent
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- San Lorenzo
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- Acsibi Caves
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)