Bodega El Tránsito
In the late nineteenth century, an Italian immigrant left his home in Rosciolo and began making wine in Cafayate. Bodega El Tránsito moved to a new location in 1952 but remained in the family. Today the fourth generation of the Nanni family carries on the family’s winemaking heritage.
The boutique winery in the center of town produces Torrontés, Cabernet sauvignon and Malbec, along with several blends. Unlike many wineries in Cafayate, Bodega El Tránsito offers both free tours and tastings. The tour is short — typically around 15 minutes — followed by a chance to sample four different wines.
Should I book Bodega El Tránsito tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bodega El Tránsito 2020?
What's the best way to experience Bodega El Tránsito?
Things to do near Salta
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Vallegrande
- Things to do in La Serena
- Things to do in Mendoza
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in South Brazil