Top Salerno Jet Boat Tours
18 results | All Salerno Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great value for money. 100% recommend. Hostess and skipper were brilliant, and very inquisitive. It’s special to see such a beautiful coast line from the sea. Amalfi and postiano are beautiful places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Well organised - a great chill day around the Amalfi coast - we were lucky because also the guests on the boat were all nice people."
* A traveler said: "It’s a wonderful place and our guide did it justice with her descriptions. The lunch was great. We had a terrific experience and it was worth the cost"
* A traveler said: "This was a day we will never forget. We began at Vesuvius where we climbed to the crater. Spectacular views. From there we had an amazing wine tasting/lunch/tour, followed by a trip to Pompeii. Our driver, Alberto, was kind, funny, and a good driver. Angela and Serafino from the winery were utterly delightful. A wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Mariana and our captain Marcello gave us a dream day on the most beautiful water we’ve seen. They were so helpful, informative and a joy to be on the boat with ALL day except our time ON Capri. Great tour. Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour experience Raphael was great very informative and entertaining. Outstanding views and fascinating sites. Everyone had Rock n rolling time. Look forward to booking again soon!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio